It can be very frustrating to suffer an injury due to another’s negligence in an auto accident, bicycle accident, motorcycle accident, trucking accident, slip and fall accident, or workplace accident. Not only does an accident cause you physical pain and suffering, but it can leave you dealing with a situation that you might not know how to handle. Unfortunately, dealing with your own personal injury claim can be overwhelming, especially while you are trying to make a physical recovery.
This is why there are personal injury law firms that will discuss your matter with you and try to help you handle your case. But before you agree to hire just any law firm, you should find out why you should hire the Law Offices of David Benenfeld. So what sets this law firm apart from other Florida law firms?
- Experience. When you hire attorney David Benenfeld, you aren’t getting a lawyer fresh out of law school. You will be getting a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer with years of experience who will help you get the case outcome you are looking for.
- Successful results. As a proven personal injury law firm, we have received numerous successful settlements and verdicts for our clients. We are happy to share this information with you during a consultation so that you are aware of our track record.
- Communication. We offer our clients straight forward, honest information. We are happy to give you our expert opinion and explain to you how your case will progress, what you can expect, and guide you through the process—communicating with you every step of the way.
- Easily accessible. Although our office hours are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., we are happy to take our client calls and answer your questions any time of the day 24/7. If you cannot reach attorney David Benenfeld due to him being in court or as a result of a meeting, we will make sure he contacts you back shortly after.
- Free consultation. We offer a complimentary case consultation so that you can meet our office staff, get your questions answered by an experienced attorney, and find out how we would handle your case for you.
- Contingency basis. We take many cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that you don’t have to pay one penny up front or any money out-of-pocket along the way. If we win your case and collect a recovery for you, then the agreed upon legal fees will come out of the recovery at the end.