Serving the Florida Areas of Sunrise, West Palm Beach, and Ft. Lauderdale
Did you suffer an injury while you were on the job? Every work-related injury case is different and has its own unique set of circumstances, but injuries that occur while working for your company are covered by workers’ compensation. What if you were injured off the job site? You may still be eligible to receive compensation. If you were injured while traveling to fulfill job-related duties or working in any capacity at an off-site location, you may still be eligible to receive workers’ compensation. Consult with an experienced Sunrise, FL workers’ compensation lawyer to find out how you can get the help you deserve.
Filing for compensation can be a complex and lengthy process but having a skilled workers’ compensation attorney in Sunrise, FL on your side will help make the process go smoother and you’ll be well informed of the process as it moves along. Florida law mandates workman’s comp insurance be in place for businesses and if you are injured on the job, it is supposed to be there to protect you and provide for you and your family while you recuperate after an injury. Sadly, workers who are not aware of this do not get the compensation they deserve. David M. Benenfeld will discuss the details of your case with you, determine what compensation you are due, and fight for your rights.
Each case is unique and can have its own definite set of circumstances. This is why you need an experienced Sunrise, FL workers’ comp attorney like David M. Benenfeld to help you with your case. We have years of successful experience in helping injured workers get the compensation that is due them. Contact our offices today to discuss your case and learn how we can help you too.
Businesses and insurance companies we have fought against:
- An Overview Of Workers’ Compensation
- What Differentiates You From Other Attorneys?
- Can You Provide Examples Of Cases In Which You’ve Prevailed?
- What Are The Investments An Attorney Makes In A Workers’ Compensation Case?
- Do Insurance Carriers React Differently In Different Cases?
- How Long Does It Take To Resolve These Cases?
- What Misconceptions Do People Have About The Workers’ Compensation Process?
- What Are The Elements Required For A Viable Workers’ Compensation Claim?
- Must You Be An Employee Or Contractor Of A Company To Receive Workers’ Compensation?