Sunrise’s Uber Accidents Injury Attorney
It might be said that ride-sharing services like Uber are the new taxis – indeed, they certainly offer greater convenience and cost effectiveness than most traditional taxi services offer. Although most Uber rides proceed without incident, a certain number of accidents are unavoidable. When you are injured in such an accident, you need to seek full compensation for your injuries.
There are a number of ways that an accident can unfold that might involve an Uber driver or passenger, including (but not limited to):
- A passenger is injured during an Uber ride
- A driver is injured during an Uber ride
- A third party motorist is injured during an Uber ride
- A driver is injured on his way to pick up a passenger
- A third party motorist is injured by a driver on his way to pick up a passenger
- A driver is injured while merely logged on to the Uber app
- A third party motorist is injured by a driver who is merely logged on to the Uber app
All Uber drivers must carry a personal auto insurance policy, and drivers are also covered by Uber Insurance, a supplemental insurance policy that is considerably more generous than most auto liability insurance policies. However, Uber insurance does not apply to all accidents involving Uber drivers. (see FAQs section below).
Someone to Fight for You
Insurance companies are profit-making entities, and every dollar paid out on a claim is a dollar less in the insurance company’s pocket. Furthermore, insurance adjusters are professional negotiators with lots of tricks designed to prevent you from receiving the full value of your claim. You will need a professional advocate to deal with these people – and that is what I do.
A Word From One of Our Clients
“I hired Mr. Benenfeld to help me with my automobile accident case. I was really happy with the results of my case. Mr. Benenfeld kept me informed at every step of the way and made the impossible possible. I would highly recommend Mr. Benenfeld to all my friends and family.”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- If you were 40 percent at fault, for example, you can recover 60 percent of your damages.
- Even if you were 70 percent at fault, you can still recover 30 percent of your damages.
- Medical expenses (including anticipated future medical expenses);
- Time missed from work;
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident; and
- Pain and suffering, disfigurement or other intangible losses.
About David M. Benenfeld
David Benenfeld has received many awards based on his reputation among both his clients and his peers. He maintains an “A+” rating from the Better Business Bureau and a “Superb” rating by the AVVO lawyer rating service. He has won the AVVO Clients’ Choice Award, and he has been inducted into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Have You Been Injured in a Sunrise Uber Accident? The Time to Act Is Now.
The glue of circumstances can harden quickly under your feet. To maximize your chances of winning full compensation for your injuries, you need to act quickly and decisively, while the evidence is still fresh and there is still plenty of time left to prepare a winning strategy.
If you have been injured in an Uber accident in Florida, call David M. Benenfeld at 954-677-0155, or complete our online contact form so that we can schedule a free initial case consultation.