Experienced West Palm Beach Personal Injury Attorney Ready To Serve You
You may be wondering if you need a lawyer after being injured in a motor vehicle accident, or after any injury caused by the negligence of another. The answer in most cases is: Yes, you do! The party who caused your injuries and/or that party’s insurance company will have attorneys working to attempt to reduce the amount of money you receive in compensation. You deserve to have a West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer on your side, too – one who will fight for your rights and for the compensation you deserve.
You will need an experienced West Palm Beach personal injury attorney to investigate your accident, prepare a solid case for your claim, negotiate skillfully with insurance companies, and fight for your rights and interests in court if necessary. If your injuries are the result of a work-related accident, you will need a proven workers’ compensation lawyer, well-versed in the laws and the system, to protect your rights and to fight on your behalf for the benefits you are entitled to receive. We can help in both circumstances and would love the opportunity to do so.
Why Work with David M. Benenfeld?
If you are pursuing a claim for personal injury or workers’ compensation benefits, you will need an attorney who has experience and a successful track record in handling injury cases. David M. Benenfeld has been successfully representing injured people in Florida for over 2 decades. He has recovered a number of significant settlements and jury verdicts for his clients, for which he has been awarded membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
Our founding attorney provides compassionate and personalized injury representation. David M. Benenfeld is approachable, but aggressive on behalf of his clients when necessary. He is knowledgeable, but also streetwise and practical. He doesn’t simply understand the law – he has put that knowledge into practice on thousands of cases, and he can do the same for you. He will explain the legal process in a way that is understandable and return your calls as soon as possible. He also has an Excellent rating on Avvo and received the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award, 2014 – 2017. Hire a proven and respected West Palm Beach personal injury attorney today. There’s no need to delay when it comes to fighting to protect your rights and to seek the compensation you deserve.
Our Practice Areas
At our firm, we handle personal injury and workers’ compensation matters exclusively, and we have a great deal of knowledge in these areas of the law. We represent injured people in a range of cases, including:
- Car accidents: All types of injuries are possible in motor vehicle accidents, ranging from minor to catastrophic to fatal. Common injuries suffered in car crashes include head and brain injuries, neck and soft tissue injuries, spinal cord injuries, facial injuries, and injuries to the trunk and lower extremities, as well as the upper extremities. Our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer has experience in litigating these sorts of matters and the knowledge necessary to put forth the best possible arguments for maximum recovery on your behalf.
- Workers’ compensation: In 2014, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), nonfatal on-the-job injuries occurred in the U.S. at a rate of 3.2 cases per 100 full-time workers. Private industry employers reported nearly 3 million nonfatal work-related illnesses and injuries. Filing for compensation can be a complex and lengthy process that can be difficult to navigate alone. Understanding how to navigate this particular legal maze is one of our specialties. As a proven workers comp lawyer I’d love to put that knowledge and experience to work for you.
- Wrongful death: When an injury caused by someone’s negligence or incompetence is severe enough to take the life of an innocent victim, survivors of the deceased are entitled to seek justice and compensation in a wrongful death claim.
- Trucking accidents: According to a report by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), some of the leading factors associated with large commercial trucking accidents were found to be truck brake problems (29%), trucks traveling too fast for conditions (23%), driver use of over-the-counter drugs (17%), and driver fatigue (13%).
- Motorcycle accidents: According to the findings stated in the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Hurt Report, the predominating cause of motorcycle crashes is the failure of other drivers to recognize motorcycles in traffic. The most frequently occurring accident configuration is when a driver turns left into the path of a motorcycle proceeding straight ahead. If you’ve been involved in one of these accidents, we can help.
- Bicycle accidents: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that an estimated 494,000 emergency room visits and more than 900 fatalities resulted from bicycle accidents in a recent year.
- Premises liability: Wet floors, unmarked obstacles, faulty stairs, icy sidewalks, and insufficient lighting are examples of hazardous conditions on a property that can give rise to premises liability claims when they cause visitors on the property to be injured. We have significant experience in addressing these situations and fighting for the rights of those who have been injured.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: In a survey of nursing home staff conducted by the National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA), more than 50% admitted to having mistreated elderly patients with physical violence, mental abuse, or neglect within the previous year, with two-thirds of the incidents reported involving neglect. No loved one should ever go through this, and we would be honored to help you fight for your loved one’s health and well-being.
West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Representing Victims
Your best course of action after being injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault is to consult with a knowledgeable injury attorney. After a workplace injury, an experienced West Palm Beach personal injury attorney can make all the difference in the outcome of your workers’ compensation claim.
If you or your loved one has been injured, contact our firm for a free initial case consultation. Our West Palm Beach injury lawyer can tell you if you have a case and what damages or benefits you may be entitled to claim. Don’t hesitate – give us a call today.