Experienced Injury Attorney Serving the Miami, Florida Area
Accidents happen, and all too often, one person’s negligence results in pain and suffering for an innocent person. When that occurs, the injured victim is entitled to pursue compensation through negotiations, or in a court of law for all losses suffered.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, a slip and fall accident, or suffered any serious injury that was someone else’s fault, you need an experienced personal injury attorney to represent you. The negligent party who caused your injuries, or that party’s insurance company, will likely have legal representation working to deny or minimize the value of a settlement. You need a dedicated legal advocate to protect your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld P.A.?
David M. Benenfeld focuses his Florida practice on injury law. He has years of experience in this complex legal area and has a successful track record, obtaining significant settlements and jury verdicts for many of his clients.
Mr. Benenfeld has the knowledge and experience to negotiate skillfully on your behalf with insurance companies. Although he will not go to court without reason, he has earned a reputation among his peers for fighting tooth and nail on behalf of his clients.
David Benenfeld has received many distinguished awards for outstanding service, including membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, an 8.9 Excellent Rating on Avvo, and is the recipient of the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award for 2014 and 2015. If you have suffered serious personal injury, been hurt on the job, or become disabled in Miami, you can rely on The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld P.A. for compassionate, effective, and efficient representation.
Areas of Practice
At The Law Offices of Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld P.A., we help protect people who have been injured pursue the compensation or benefits they need to move on with their lives. The practice areas that we handle include the following:
- Auto accidents: According to Florida’s Integrated Report Exchange System (FIRES), there were 344,258 crashes statewide in Florida in 2014, including 149,461 injury crashes and 2,337 fatal crashes.
- Trucking accidents: The Large Truck Crash Causation Study conducted by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) found that the top 10 factors contributing to accidents associated with truck drivers and their vehicles include: traveling too fast for conditions; prescription drug use; inadequate surveillance; over-the-counter drug use; and driver fatigue.
- Motorcycle accidents: As stated in the Hurt Report prepared for NHTSA, two-thirds of all motorcycle accidents involving another vehicle are caused by the other driver, and the predominating cause of motorcycle accidents is the failure of drivers to see motorcycles in traffic.
- Bicycle accidents: The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) states that approximately 2% of all traffic crash fatalities every year are bicyclists, and in most of those fatal accidents, the most serious injuries are to the head.
- Premises liability: Property owners have a duty to maintain their property reasonably free of hazards, and when they fail to do so, slip and fall accidents, trip and fall accidents, assault due to lack of security, and other types of injuries can occur.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you are injured on the job in Florida, it should be easy to obtain the benefits you are entitled to receive. Unfortunately, this is not always the case, and you may need an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer to protect your rights and help you pursue the benefits you need.
- Social Security Disability: If an illness or injury has left you disabled, you may be entitled to receive Social Security Disability benefits. However, the application process is complex, and the Social Security Administration denies more than half of the claims it receives in the initial application phase. A knowledgeable attorney can make all the difference in the success of your claim.
- Nursing home abuse: Sadly, nursing home abuse and neglect are widespread in the U.S. In a survey reported by the National Center on Elder Abuse, more than 50% of nursing home staff surveyed admitted to mistreating older patients within the prior year, through physical abuse, mental abuse, or neglect.
- Wrongful death: Although no amount of money can compensate you for the death of a loved one caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to hold responsible parties accountable and seek justice for your loved one in a wrongful death claim.
Legal Help for Victims of Personal Injury in Miami
If you have been hurt at work, suffered an injury because of someone else’s negligence, or become disabled, your best course of action is to speak with an experienced Florida injury lawyer. At The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld P.A., we offer a free case consultation. Contact our office today to find out about your options under the law.
Whether you are dealing with Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability, Wrongful Death, or any other injury matter, we can tell you whether you have a case, and what compensation or benefits you may be entitled to claim. You can expect personal service and top level representation when you work with Attorney David M. Benenfeld.