FL Car Accident Lawyers for Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims
At The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A., we can help you collect maximum compensation for your Liberty Mutual auto insurance claim. If you have been injured in a car accident in Florida, contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation today.
When dealing with any major insurance company after a car accident, securing just compensation for your losses is going to be a challenge. Liberty Mutual is no exception. No matter what your adjuster says, he or she is not on your side, and Liberty Mutual does not want to pay you the compensation you deserve. Protecting your rights is an uphill battle, and it is one that you cannot afford to fight on your own.
At The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A., we represent auto accident victims throughout Florida in insurance claims involving Liberty Mutual. Whether you were able to collect the at-fault driver’s insurance information or you need to file a claim against your own policy for a hit-and-run collision, we can make sure Liberty Mutual does not take advantage of you. Our attorneys will deal with the insurance company’s representatives directly on your behalf, and we will protect your rights while fighting to ensure that you receive maximum financial recovery.
Factors to Consider When Dealing with Liberty Mutual
If you are trying to decide between hiring an attorney and dealing with Liberty Mutual on your own, here are some important considerations to keep in mind:
- How much have you lost (and will you lose in the future)? When attempting to negotiate an insurance settlement, it is critical to know how much you are entitled to recover for your losses. In an auto accident claim, this includes both past and future harm. If you do not know how much your medical bills will be in the years to come, if you do not know how to calculate (and prove) your pain and suffering, you are going to end up with less than you deserve.
- Do you know what happened (and who was at fault) in the accident? Establishing fault in a car accident requires a thorough factual investigation and careful legal analysis. In an insurance claim, you have the burden of proof. If you cannot convince Liberty Mutual that someone else is to blame for your injuries, you might not receive any settlement at all.
- What if you settle for too little (and need more compensation in the future)? When you settle your auto accident claim with Liberty Mutual, your settlement is final. If it turns out that you settled for too little, you will not be able to reopen your claim or file a supplemental claim for additional compensation. Your insurance claim is your one chance to recover full compensation for all of your accident-related injuries and losses.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a FL Car Accident Lawyer
When choosing a lawyer to handle your Liberty Mutual insurance claim, your choice could have a drastic impact on your financial recovery. Not all lawyers have the same skills and experience to offer, and not all lawyers will go to trial to fight for maximum compensation. As a result, it is critical to make an informed decision based upon:
- Experience – How many cases has the attorney handled? How often does he or she deal with Liberty Mutual specifically?
- Results – Does the lawyer have a consistent track record of securing favorable results for his or her clients?
- Referrals – Do past and current clients recommend the lawyer? What do they have to say about his or her responsiveness, availability, and devotion to their individual cases?
- Trial–Readiness – In order to recover maximum compensation, Liberty Mutual needs to know that you are prepared to go to trial. Does the lawyer always settle, or does he or she take cases to court when necessary?
- Firm Size – Does the firm have the resources necessary to effectively handle your claim? Does the attorney have the time available to quickly and aggressively pursue a maximum settlement on your behalf?
Schedule a Free Car Accident Consultation at The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A.
If you have an auto insurance claim involving Liberty Mutual, we encourage you to contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation. We are happy to answer your questions; and, if you have a claim, we will fight aggressively to win maximum compensation for your losses. To speak with an attorney as soon as possible, call (954) 677-0155 or request your free consultation online now.