Many people know that a car accident or auto accident claim may be filed in the case of injury from a motor vehicle accident caused by another person’s negligence, but not many people know that car accidents occurring in the context of work may result in workers’ compensation claims.If you have been hurt in a Ft. Lauderdale car accident or Dade, Palm Beach, or Broward County crash that occurred while you were on the job, a good workers’ compensation attorney can help you recover compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost earnings so you can focus your efforts on getting better. Among the kinds of instances that typically constitute a workers’ comp.claim are injuries from the following types of accidents:
- A Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, or Palm Beach truck accident, van accident, car wreck in a company vehicle
- A Palm Beach, Broward, or Dade County accident in your own vehicle while performing work-related duties
- An accident involving a delivery vehicle
- An on-duty crash involving a police car
- A truck accident, if you are employed as the truck driver
- A crash involving a construction vehicle
- Any other type of roadway accident related to work.
Whether your wreck occurred in a company car or in your own vehicle, you may be eligible for workers’ comp. benefits if the crash occurred while you were doing work-related tasks. If you have been injured in a truck accident, car accident, motorcycle wreck, bicycle accident, or pedestrian collision, feel free to contact us for more information on Ft. Lauderdale workers’ compensation and Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County work injuries.For free resources and answers to questions regarding your unique situation, contact us in the way you feel most comfortable (online or by phone).