GEICO Insurance Claim Attorney
We Represent Car Accident Victims in Sunrise, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach
Attorney David M. Benenfeld has over a decade of experience dealing with the insurance companies and helping car accident victims secure just compensation. If you have a car accident claim against GEICO, contact us today for a free consultation.
If you have been injured in a car accident in South Florida, you need to stand up for your legal rights. You may have suffered losses that are far greater than you realize, and if you do not take your situation extremely seriously, you could end up paying for someone else’s mistake for years to come.
After a car accident, most people try to deal with the insurance companies directly. But, then again, most people end up settling for far less than they deserve. When dealing with a major insurer like GEICO, you are at a distinct disadvantage if you do not have an experienced advocate on your side.
Why? Because, in short, the insurance companies know what they are doing. They are in business to make money, and they are good at it. They are good at selling insurance, collecting premiums, and then using a variety of tactics to deny policyholders’ and third parties’ claims for compensation.
Get the Help You Need for Your GEICO Car Insurance Claim
At The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld P.A., we are committed to helping car accident victims protect their rights against the insurance companies. If the driver who hit you has GEICO, or if you need to file an underinsured/uninsured motorist (“UM”) claim under your own GEICO insurance policy, we can help make sure that you receive the full compensation you deserve. Unfortunately, far too many people make the mistake of trusting insurance adjusters to provide advice about their claims. If you do what the adjusters tell you, you almost certainly are not going to receive full compensation for your injuries and other losses.
Five Reasons Not to Deal with GEICO on Your Own
- The insurance companies put their interests first. No matter how helpful or compassionate the adjuster seems on the phone, you need to remember that he or she is getting paid by the insurance company. The insurance companies don’t care about accident victims. What they care about is maximizing their profits by minimizing victims’ financial recoveries.
- Giving a recorded statement will hurt your claim. One of the first things the GEICO adjuster will try to do is get you to provide a recorded statement about the accident and your injuries. If you give a recorded statement, it can – and will – be used against you. Even a casual statement like, “I guess right now I feel fine,” can harm your chances of securing full compensation.
- You don’t know how much you’ve lost. At this stage, you do not yet know just how severely the accident will impact your life. Pain and suffering, inability to work, future medical expenses – these are all critical factors for determining the amount of your financial recovery. The insurance companies will pressure you to settle early and for minimal compensation before you know the true extent of your losses.
- Insurance settlements are final. If you accept a lowball settlement offer, you will not be able to seek any additional compensation for your injuries and losses. Most adjusters won’t tell you this – because the less you know, the better it is for the insurance companies.
- It costs you nothing out of pocket to hire an experienced attorney. At The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld P.A., we offer free initial consultations, and we do not charge any legal fees unless we help you secure financial compensation. Before you settle your claim, we will make sure that you know exactly how much money you will take home to compensate for your injuries and other losses.
The Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO) is one of the largest auto insurers in America. Founded in 1936, today GEICO is wholly owned by Berkshire Hathaway, Warren Buffett’s multi-billion-dollar international holding company. GEICO itself has $28 billion in assets, and each year it rakes in billions of dollars in revenue while spending billions on Super Bowl commercials and other ads offering savings of “15 percent or more on car insurance.”
Were you hit by a driver with GEICO insurance? Do you need to pursue a GEICO underinsured/uninsured motorist claim? Let attorney David M. Benenfeld use his experience to fight for the compensation that you deserve.
Schedule a Free Consultation about Your South Florida GEICO Car Accident Claim
With offices in Sunrise, Ft. Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach, we represent car accident victims throughout South Florida. To learn more about how we can help you seek maximum compensation for your GEICO car accident claim, please schedule a free, no-obligation strategy session with attorney David M. Benenfeld. For a one-on-one consultation, call (954) 677-0155 or tell us about your accident online today.