What’s the Best Kind of Lawyer to Get For a Slip-and-Fall Case?

The best kind of a lawyer to get for a slip-and-fall case is an attorney that does personal injury and has handled slip-and-fall claims before. You don’t want a general attorney. In addition to that, you want to hire somebody that you actually talk to that understands what has happened to you, that you connect with, and that will actually listen to you, empathize with you, somebody that you actually feel is going to help you. The best answer I can give you is, ultimately, you have to go with your gut on it.

If you talk with somebody and it’s difficult to talk with them or it’s a struggle to talk with them, they’re not very helpful, they’re not very friendly and they don’t seem to have all the right answers to the questions that you are asking or they are fumbling around for information, this is not the law firm that you want to help or handle your claim. You want somebody that’s there for you every step of the way, which we are.

Have you been in a slip and fall accident? You need an experienced attorney to take a look at your case and get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.