What Types Of Slip And Fall And Premises Liability Accidents Does Injury Law Service Handle?
A: As a premises liability and slip and fall attorney metro Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and Palm Beach, David Benenfeld of Injury Law Service has represented clients of all ages in the following types of slip and fall and premises liability accidents, among others:
- Accidents due to construction or maintenance
- Slip and fall accidents caused by wet floors
- Swimming pool accidents
- Drowning (or near drowning) accidents
- Accidents caused by lack of repairs to damaged property
- Accidents on the premisis of hotels, stores, houses, etc. caused by negligence
- Injuries caused by lack of signage in the case of a wet floor or hazardous area
- Falls or trips caused by holes in the floor (such as the failure to cover a drain)
- Accidents caused by exposure to toxic chemicals
- Injuries resulting from a lack of security
- Accidents resulting from excess alcohol (alcohol liability or dram shop laws)
- Wrongful death from slip and fall or other forms of premises liability.
Representing clients in Broward, Dade, and Palm Beach counties with compassion and professionalism, David Benenfeld commits his services to the injured and only the injured.
If you have been hurt in a Florida premises liability or slip and fall accident, contact David Benenfeld for free resources and answers to your most pressing questions.