What Happens If My Employer Refuses To Report My Incident To The Workers’ Compensation Insurance Company, Or Refuses To Provide Me With An Authorized Medical Provider Or Refuses To Pay Me For The Time That I Missed From Work Due To The Incident?

A: It is important for you to contact the Division of Workers’ Compensation at 1-800-342-1741 and advise them of your employer’s failure to report your incident. Should no action be taken on you behalf in a satisfactory manner, you may need to consult with an attorney who may be able to help you get the benefits you are entitled to under Florida’s Workers’ Compensation Laws.


Contact the Law Offices of David Benenfeld to discuss whether or not you have a workman’s comp case.