I Was Working At A Florida Construction Site. A Wire Came Loose And Hit Me. I Was Knocked Down And Have Felt Strange Ever Since. Am I Eligible To File A Workers Compensation Claim?

A: The first thing you must do is go to your physician and get a thorough examination to make sure there was no internal damage done due to the electric shock injury. Have your physician complete a written report on any damage or symptoms that you have experienced since the accident.

A Florida construction site is supposed to carry Workers’ Compensation insurance. It is important that you contact an experienced South Florida work injury attorney. An experienced South Florida work injury attorney can review your claim to determine the cause of the electric shock injury and help you to recovery damages.

If you have been injured while working on a construction site, contact the Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld for help getting the compensation you deserve.