I Have A Job Working On A Construction Site In Florida. A Pole Collapsed Landing On My Leg And Breaking It. There Were Other Bodily Injuries As Well. How Do I Know If I Am Eligible For Workers’ Compensation Benefits Through My Work?

Whenever you are injured on the job, including a construction site, the owner of the company is responsible for carrying workers’ compensation insurance in Broward County.

You always need to go to a physician or medical facility to examine your injury and get medical treatment.  The physician needs to give you a thorough examination to make sure there are no further injuries such as internal damage.

The physician will write up a report on treatment, extent of the injuries and the symptoms you are experiencing.

Report your accident to your employer so the employers can report the case to the compensation insurance company.

It is a good idea to contact a knowledgeable workers’ compensation attorney in Florida who can get the details of your injuries and what caused the accident.  Your attorney can help you collect the compensation that you are owed without you trying to do it yourself.

Contact the Law Offices of David Benenfeld to speak with a knowledgeable Broward County workers’ compensation attorney at [number type=”2″] or [number type=”1″] for a free consultation.