Because of my car crash injury I wasn’t able to go to Hawaii with my family for my son’s wedding. Can I get compensated for my non-refundable travel expenses by the insurance company for the at-fault driver?

I am saddened to hear that you were forced to miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime memory and trip with your family. I’m sure you were really looking forward to seeing your son say “I Do” and enjoy the wedding that probably took months to plan. Unfortunately, you were robbed of this memory by the at-fault driver.

Because you had to miss out on the wedding and vacation due to your accident-related injuries, you are entitled to pursue compensation for these damages. When you pay for a trip in advance, you typically aren’t able to get your money back if you end up not being able to go on the trip. For this reason, you should be entitled to pursue compensation for your non-refundable expenses.

When another driver’s negligent actions behind the wheel costs you travel expenses, loss of memories, and physical injuries and medical expenses, you need to pursue a personal injury claim in Florida to the fullest.

For help seeking compensation for your non-refundable travel expenses, loss of a lifetime experience, and other damages related to your car accident, contact the Law Offices of David Benenfeld today at 866-9 HELP NOW or 866-943-5766 for a free consultation today.