David M. Benenfeld, a personal injury attorney in the state of Florida, has been handling slip and fall and premises liability cases for over a decade, working as an advocate for victims of various types of slip and fall and premises liability accidents, including the following:
- accidents due to construction or maintenance (often from failure to block off areas)
- slip and fall accidents caused by wet floors
- swimming pool accidents
- drowning or near drowning accidents
- slip and fall accidents caused by lack of repairs to damaged property
- accidents on the premisis of hotels, stores, houses, etc. caused by negligence
- accidents/injuries caused by lack of signage in the case of a wet floor or hazardous area
- trips or falls caused by holes in the floor (failure to cover a drain, etc.)
- accidents caused by exposure to toxic chemicals
- accidents resulting from a lack of security
- accidents resulting from excess alcohol (alcohol liability or dram shop laws)
- wrongful death from slip and fall or other forms of premises liability.
Attorney Benenfeld was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1994 and is a member of the Trial Lawyers sections of the Florida Bar, among others. Above all, David Benenfeld is experienced in representing the injured of metro Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and Palm Beach and West Palm Beach. He represents clients in Broward, Dade, and Palm Beach counties with compassion and professionalism, and he commits his practice to representing the injured and only the injured.
If you have been injured in a Florida premisis liability or slip and fall accident and have questions for an experienced Ft. Lauderdale personal injury lawyer, feel free to contact David Benenfeld at Injury Law Service for free resources and information unique to your specific situation.