Whether on the road, at home, or at work, accidents occur frequently. Just because they are common, doesn’t mean that they weren’t preventable or that someone was at fault. If you were injured by any of these common workplace accidents, consulting with a worker’s comp lawyer near West Palm Beach may be in your best interest.
- Overexertion relates to any injury that occurs when lifting, pulling, pushing, carrying, holding, or throwing another item. These injuries are common in warehouses and factories.
- Slips, trips, or falls are another category of common injuries and usually occur when wet floors are present.
- Being struck by an object usually occurs when something is dropped from a higher level. Most commonly these accidents occur when something is dropped, or pushed, off of a shelf.
- Remaining at the top of the list of workplace injuries are automobile accidents that occur while using business transportation.
- Machinery accidents occur anytime an injury happens while operating large, dangerous machines.
As a well-respected worker’s comp lawyer near West Palm Beach, the Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld P.A is dedicated to helping you through every step of the way. If you are experiencing chronic pain due to a work-related injury, contact us for assistance in getting the compensation that you deserve.