The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld P.A. provides aggressive, experienced legal representation for personal injury victims in the Sunrise, Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach Areas. Contact us today to discuss your case free of charge.
Each year, we meet numerous individuals who have either suffered serious injuries or lost loved ones in a wide variety of types of accidents. If you were injured or a loved one was killed in an accident where someone else was at fault, you may be entitled to significant compensation. At The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld P.A., we want to make sure you receive the largest settlement or court verdict possible for your losses.
If you or a family member has been harmed in any of the situations discussed below, we invite you to contact us immediately for a free, confidential consultation.
Data shows that Florida has a disproportionately high number of serious auto accidents. Each year, thousands of individuals die, and hundreds of thousands suffer injuries in motor vehicle collisions. Unfortunately, many of these victims fail to exercise their legal right to compensation. Attorney David M. Benenfeld has helped numerous auto accident victims and can make sure you are fairly compensated for your injuries and other losses.
To learn about seeking compensation after an auto accident, you can read:
- When Do Auto-Accidents Commonly Occur?
- What Happens If The Other Person Does Not Have Insurance Or Is Underinsured?
- What Are Examples Of Common Injuries Sustained In An Auto-Accident?
- What Are The Qualities To Look For In An Auto Accident Attorney?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions People Have About Auto-Accidents?
- How Do Lawyers Get Paid In Auto Accident Cases?
Bicycle accidents often result in serious injuries. Unfortunately, even riders who wear helmets and observe the rules of the road are susceptible to being hit by negligent drivers. There are several important steps to take after a bicycle accident, and these include speaking with an experienced attorney about enforcing your right to just compensation.
To learn more, check out our additional information for victims of bicycle accidents, or simply contact us for a free consultation:
- What Is The Most Common Scenario Associated With A Bicycle Accident?
- Is It Hard For Motorists To Operate A Vehicle When Close To A Bicycle?
- How Does An Attorney Get Paid In A Bicycle Accident Case?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Bicycle Accidents?
- What Qualities Should I Look For In A Bicycle Accident Attorney?
- What Questions Do People Typically Have In A Bicycle Accident Case?
- Español (Accidentes De Bicicleta)
A motorcycle accident can change your life in the blink of an eye. Road rash, broken bones, and worse can put you out of work, lead to insurmountable medical bills, and negatively impact the time you spend with your family. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Sunrise, Ft. Lauderdale, or West Palm Beach, let attorney David M. Benenfeld help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
For more on what you can expect during your motorcycle accident claim, read:
- Is There A Particular Time Of Day That Motorcycle Accidents Occur?
- What Role Does Insurance Play In A Motorcycle Accident?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions People Have About Motorcycle Accidents?
- What Qualities Should I Look For In A Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
- What Are The Initial Steps To Take After A Motorcycle Accident?
- Español (Accidentes De Motocicleta)
Nursing Home Abuse
According to government statistics, about half of all nursing home residents fall victim to some form of physical, emotional, or financial abuse. If you suspect that you or a loved one may be a victim of abuse in a nursing home, it is important to understand that (i) you are not alone, and (ii) you deserve experienced, compassionate help to stop the abuse. Attorney David M. Benenfeld is passionate about helping victims secure compensation and find a better life.
Slips, falls, toxic chemicals, dangerous construction sites, and inadequate security are all common risks that lead to serious illnesses and injuries. In Florida, swimming pool accidents also claim far too many lives every year. At The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld P.A., we provide vigorous representation for claims against property owners, tenants, and the other parties that are frequently responsible for premises-related accidents.
While trucking accidents frequently result from negligence on the part of the truck driver, in many cases, the truck driver’s employer, the shipping company, the truck manufacturer, and a variety of other parties can also be to blame. Seeking compensation for injuries suffered in a trucking accident requires experienced legal representation. Attorney David M. Benenfeld has decades of experience handling truck and other vehicle accident claims throughout Florida.
In addition to representing injury victims, we also represent families in cases involving wrongful death. If you recently lost a loved one in an accident or as a result of abuse in a nursing home, attorney David M. Benenfeld will personally see to it that you receive compensation for your loss.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Sunrise, FL Personal Injury Attorney David M. Benenfeld
If you would like to find out if you have a claim for financial compensation, we invite you to schedule a free, confidential consultation. To speak with personal injury attorney David M. Benenfeld about your case, call (954) 951-4799 or contact us online today.