Experienced Lawyers Serving Injury Victims in Pembroke Pines and all of Florida
When accidents result in serious injuries, victims may suffer losses such as medical expenses, lost wages, impaired earnings, and pain and suffering. If you have sustained injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to hold the responsible party accountable for your losses in a personal injury claim.
If you have been hurt in a work-related accident, you may be entitled to file a claim for workers’ compensation benefits to cover your medical expenses and a portion of your lost wages. In either case, an experienced Florida injury lawyer can make all the difference in the outcome of your claim.
Reasons to Choose The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A.
Whether you were hurt on the job or injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, your claim will be addressed by an attorney representing the responsible party or by an insurance company employing teams of lawyers. You need someone on your side who knows how to deal with insurance companies and how to fight for the maximum compensation or benefits you are entitled to receive.
At our firm, you will find a Florida injury attorney with more than a decade of experience in this complex legal area, with a reputation for fighting tooth and nail for his clients. David M. Benenfeld does not go to court without reason, and he can skillfully negotiate a favorable settlement on your behalf. However, he is not afraid to go to trial to fight for your rights and interests when necessary.
When we represent you in a personal injury or workers’ compensation matter, you will have compassionate, efficient, and effective representation for the duration of your case. We will explain the legal process simply and clearly, answer your questions, and respond promptly to your calls.
Types of Cases We Handle
Because our practice is focused on injury law, we have a great deal of knowledge and experience in this practice area. Attorney David M. Benenfeld has obtained significant settlements and jury verdicts for numerous clients in a range of cases including:
- Automobile collisions: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that in a recent year, on average, 90 people were killed and 6,337 were injured in traffic accidents every day in the U.S.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle riders lack the protection of an enclosed vehicle. According to the NHTSA, in more than 80% of all reported motorcycle accidents, the riders suffer injuries or death.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicyclists are unprotected and vulnerable to injury in a collision with a motor vehicle. The Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center states that 48,000 bicyclists were injured and 743 were killed in traffic crashes nationwide in a recent year.
- Trucking accidents: When a fully-loaded 18-wheeler weighing 80,000 lbs collides with a 3,000 lb passenger vehicle, the occupants of the passenger vehicle are likely to sustain the most serious injuries. The NHTSA reports that 3,964 people were killed and 95,000 were injured in large truck crashes in a recent year, though only 17% of those fatalities were occupants of the large trucks.
- Workers’ compensation: The Florida workers’ compensation system is designed to be self-executing, and when you are hurt on the job, insurance carriers should automatically provide you with the benefits you are entitled to receive. Unfortunately, this is not always the case, and you may need an experienced Florida injury attorney in your corner.
- Wrongful death: When an accident or injury caused by someone’s negligence results in the loss of a person’s life, survivors of the deceased may be entitled to pursue a wrongful death claim against the responsible party.
- Nursing home abuse: Abuse and neglect in nursing homes are more common than you might suspect. In a survey of certified nursing assistants (CNAs) reported by the National Center on Elder Abuse, 51% admitted to yelling at a resident, 23% said they had sworn at or insulted a resident, and 17% admitted that they had grabbed, shoved, or pushed a nursing home resident.
- Premises liability: When property owners are negligent and fail to maintain their property and keep it free of hazards, people can get hurt. If you have been injured because of dangerous conditions on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to recover compensation in a premises liability claim.
Contact Florida’s Most Respected Law Firm
Attorney David M. Benenfeld received the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award in 2014 and 2015. He has been awarded membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and has a successful track record of recovering high-value settlements and verdicts for his injured clients. If you have been injured in Pembroke Pines, contact us for an injury lawyer who will fight hard to get you the compensation or benefits you deserve.