Miami Gardens, Florida Personal Injury Attorney
If someone else’s negligence has left you suffering from an injury in Miami Gardens, you have enough to deal with in trying to regain your health. You will need compensation to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses. Unfortunately, however, the responsible party’s insurance company does not have your best interests at heart.
The same applies if you have been hurt in a job-related accident or if you are suffering from an occupational illness. Insurance companies are in business to profit, and your employer’s workers’ compensation carrier may try to minimize the benefits you receive. Your best course of action is to consult with an experienced Florida personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyer.
Reasons to Retain The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A.
For more than 2 decades, Attorney David M. Benenfeld has been representing injured people in Florida with a history of success. He has recovered significant verdicts and settlements for a number of clients in a range of injury cases. He has been awarded membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® in recognition of his achievements.
Our founder is also the recipient of the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award, 2014 – 2017, and he has an Excellent Rating on Avvo. He has compassion for his clients, and will explain the steps of the legal process, making it simple and understandable. Mr. Benenfeld strives to be accessible to his clients and will return your calls within 24 hours if he is unable to speak with you immediately when you call.
He understands the tactics insurance companies use and knows what it takes to get you the compensation or benefits you deserve. He will fight to protect your rights and interests and to provide you with effective legal representation.
Practice Areas We Handle
At The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A., our practice is focused on personal injury and workers’ compensation. We represent injured Florida people in a range of matters, including:
- Automobile accidents: Driver factors contributing to many automobile accidents include drowsy driving, drunk driving, distracted driving, speeding, aggressive driving, and driving under the influence of prescription or illegal drugs.
- Trucking accidents: According to the Large Truck Crash Causation Study Analysis Brief published by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) – the agency responsible for regulating commercial trucking – in 55% of the large trucks collisions studied, the critical reason for the crash was assigned to the large commercial truck and not to the other vehicle(s) involved.
- Motorcycle accidents: In the most recent year for which National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) statistics are available, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured and 4,668 were killed in traffic crashes. Among the fatalities, 41% were not wearing helmets at the time of the crash.
- Bicycle accidents: As reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the highest bicycle death rates are among teenagers and young adults 15 to 29 years of age and adults age 45 and older. On the other hand, the 5 to 14 and 15 to 24 age groups account for nearly 52% of all bicycle-related nonfatal injuries.
- Premises liability: This is an area of law that involves the negligence of property owners and the injuries that are suffered by visitors and invitees because of hazardous conditions existing on the property. If you have been hurt because of a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to pursue compensation in a premises liability claim.
- Nursing home abuse: According to the National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA), U.S. nursing home abuse complaints consist of 29% physical abuse, 21% psychological abuse, 22% resident to resident abuse, 14% gross neglect, 7% sexual abuse, and 7% financial exploitation.
- Workers’ compensation: As stated by the U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), private industry employers reported just over 3 million nonfatal injuries and illnesses in the workplace in a recent year.
- Wrongful death: When someone’s negligence results in the loss of an individual’s life, a wrongful death has occurred. Survivors of the deceased may be entitled to hold responsible parties accountable and claim compensation for the losses they have suffered.
Aggressive Legal Representation for Miami Gardens Injury Victims
The attorney you choose to represent you can make all the difference in the outcome of your personal injury or workers’ compensation claim. At The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A., we have the knowledge, experience, and dedication to aggressively and effectively pursue the maximum compensation or benefits you are entitled to receive.
We understand insurance company tactics and know what to do to get you the compensation you deserve. Let us deal with the insurance companies, their lawyers, and the legal issues of your case, while you focus on recovering your health and getting your life back on track. Contact our office today to arrange for a free case consultation.