Experienced Injury Attorneys Helping Accident Victims in Coral Springs and all of Florida
If you have been hurt in Coral Springs because someone else failed to exercise reasonable care, you may be entitled to file a claim to recover compensation for your losses. Your damages may include medical expenses, lost earnings, impaired earning capacity, loss of companionship or consortium, pain and suffering, and other losses. An experienced Florida personal injury attorney can help protect your rights and help maximize your compensation.
After a workplace injury or illness, you may be entitled to receive workers’ compensation benefits to cover your medical expenses and a portion of your lost wages, as well as other possible benefits. A knowledgeable Florida workers’ compensation lawyer can navigate the system, deal with insurance companies on your behalf, and help you obtain the maximum benefits you are entitled to receive, as well as to get you a lump sum settlement.
Reasons to Choose Us
At The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A., we have devoted our practice exclusively to helping injured people. Our founder has been very successful in achieving high value jury verdicts and settlements for the people he represents, in a range of injury matters.
When you work with us, you will have compassionate and personalized representation. We are always willing to explain the steps of the legal process in a simple, understandable manner, and to answer your questions and return your calls.
David M. Benenfeld has the skills and experience to negotiate intensively with insurance companies on your behalf. He does not go to court without reason, but he is not afraid to stand up for your rights in trial if necessary. His reputation precedes him, and insurance companies tend to take the needs of his clients seriously.
Our Areas of Practice
Our practice is dedicated to representing injured Floridians. We handle a range of injury matters, including:
- Workers’ compensation: According to the Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC), there were 55,501 workers’ comp cases in 2014. Total medical expenses reached $723,174,276, and total benefits amounted to $1,100,784,111. The average benefit amount per case was $21,493.
- Auto accidents: As reported on the Florida Integrated Report Exchange System (FIRES), motor vehicle crashes in 2014 resulted in 2,495 fatalities and 225,679 injuries. Out of 344,263 total accidents statewide, 149,463 caused injuries.
- Trucking accidents: Commercial trucking collision cases involve complex legal issues, including multiple potential parties and federal regulations. If you have been involved in a trucking accident, your best course of action is to consult with an experienced attorney as soon as possible.
- Motorcycle crashes: As discussed by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), motorcycles lack the crashworthiness of enclosed passenger vehicles. In addition, motorcycles are smaller, lighter, and harder to see than automobiles, and less stable on two wheels as opposed to four. According to the NHTSA, more than 80% of all motorcycle accidents cause death or injury to riders.
- Bicycle accidents: The NHTSA reports that, nationwide, 48,000 bicyclists were injured in crashes in a recent year, and 743 were killed. In Florida alone, there were 135 fatalities in 7,082 bicycle crashes in 2014.
- Premises liability: Property owners have a duty to maintain their property reasonably free of hazards, or to at least give adequate notice of any danger. When they fail in that duty, they can be held liable for resulting injuries in premises liability claims.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Nursing home abuse can be physical, psychological, financial, sexual, or gross neglect. Sadly, according to the National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA), the problem is widespread, affecting millions of older and dependent people in long-term care facilities in the U.S.
- Wrongful death: When an injury resulting from negligence is so severe that it takes the life of the victim, wrongful death has occurred. Surviving family members may be entitled to seek justice for their loved one in a wrongful death claim.
Attorney for Injury Victims in Coral Springs
After a serious injury in Coral Springs, you need an experienced Florida injury lawyer to protect your rights and interests, and to pursue the compensation or benefits you deserve. When you come to The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A. for assistance, we can help you get the medical treatment you need, and fight for the maximum compensation to which you are entitled while you take the needed time to recover from your injuries.
Contact us for a free case consultation as soon as you are able after a serious injury. You can rest assured that we have the experience, skills, and dedication to actively pursue the best possible outcome in your case.