Florida Accident and Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Boca Raton Area
After you suffer injuries in an accident that was someone else’s fault, an experienced personal injury lawyer can make all the difference in the compensation you receive. If your accident was job-related, a knowledgeable workers’ compensation attorney can stand up for your rights and help you maximize your benefits.
Whether you were hurt on the job or in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, an insurance company will most likely be handling your claim. As insurance companies are in business for profit, the top priority of their representatives is generally the company’s bottom line. You need a dedicated legal advocate who understands their tactics to protect your rights and interests.
Why Choose Us to Represent You in Your Injury Case?
At our firm, we are committed to providing personalized, compassionate representation to our clients. We will explain the legal process in understandable language, return your calls, and keep you informed about the status of your case.
Our founder – David M. Benenfeld – has over 20 years of experience handling injury cases in Florida. He has recovered significant settlements and jury verdicts for his clients in a range of injury matters and has been awarded membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
He is the recipient of the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award in 2014 and 2015, and has an Excellent rating on Avvo. You can have confidence that your Florida injury case is in good hands at The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A., where everything possible will be done to protect your rights and interests, and to pursue the maximum compensation available for you.
Legal Matters We Handle
Our practice is focused on representing injured people in Boca Raton and other Florida communities. We handle a range of injury matters, including:
- Auto accidents: In the most recent year for which the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) statistics are available, 32,719 people died in 30,057 fatal crashes, and 2,313,000 people were injured on America’s roadways.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists accounted for 4,668 of the nation’s fatalities in a recent year and for 88,000 injuries, according to NHTSA statistics. Of the motorcycle riders who died in those accidents, 1,854 were not wearing helmets.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicyclists lack the protection that passenger vehicles provide, and they are vulnerable to serious injuries in a collision with a motor vehicle. Helmets can reduce the risk of head and brain injuries in a bicycle crash.
- Trucking accidents: As reported on Florida’s Integrated Report Exchange System (FIRES), 34,433 commercial vehicles were involved in collisions in Florida in 2014. When a fully-loaded, 80,000 lb commercial truck collides with a 3,000 lb passenger vehicle, the occupants of the passenger vehicle face the risk of serious or fatal injuries.
- Workers’ compensation: The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) states that nearly 3 million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses were reported by private industry employers in 2014. Nonfatal on-the-job injuries occurred at the rate of 3.2 injuries per 100 full-time workers.
- Premises liability: Premises liability claims can arise from a number of circumstances in which property owners have failed to maintain their property reasonably free of hazards, or to provide adequate warning of the danger. Examples of premises liability accidents include slip and fall accidents, assault due to lack of security, staircase accidents, and electrocutions.
- Nursing home abuse: The National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA) reports on the high amount of incidents of abuse in nursing homes. According to the NCEA, a survey of Certified Nursing Assistants revealed that 51% had yelled at a nursing home resident, 23% had insulted or sworn at a resident, and 17% had shoved, pushed, or grabbed a resident.
- Wrongful death: Although no amount of money can ever compensate you for the loss of a loved one, if you are a surviving family member of the deceased, you may be entitled to hold responsible parties accountable and seek justice for your loved one in a wrongful death claim.
Get Help from An Experienced Injury Lawyer in Boca Raton
If you have been injured in Boca Raton, your job should be to focus on recovering and getting your life back on track. Our job is to navigate the legal process, negotiate skillfully with insurance companies on your behalf, and fight for the maximum compensation you are entitled to receive.
At our firm, we handle only injury matters. We have years of experience and a reputation with opposing counsel as a lawyer who will fight tooth and nail for his clients.
Contact our office today and let us deal with the insurance companies and legal issues while you concentrate on recovery. You can rely on efficient and effective representation with The Law Offices of David M. Benenfeld, P.A.